Donate Your Vehicle
How It Works:
When a donation is pledged, the Vehicle Donation Processing Center will handle all logistics, including:
- Retrieving all donor information over the phone
- Handling all donation paperwork & documents
- Arranging a vehicle pick up
- Managing sales at auction
- Distributing proceeds to the Putnam County SPCA
The Vehicle Donation Processing Center guarantees payment of all expenses in administering the program for the Putnam County SPCA, and splits net proceeds each month with our 501-C3 nonprofit charitable corporation.
What It Means for You:
Donating your vehicle is a win-win. With the burden of time-consuming paperwork alleviated, donating is a simple, hassle-free contribution to a great cause.
- As a 501-C3 organization, your donation is tax-deductible.
- You’ll avoid the hassle of smog tests and confusing paperwork at the DMV.
- You’ll receive a free vehicle pick-up whether your donated car is running or not*
- You’ll avoid all of the headaches associated with selling a used car, including purchasing expensive want ads, managing multiple phone calls, showing your car repeatedly to prospective buyers, and arduous price haggling & negotiations.
Your hassle-free donation can be completed in just three simple steps:
The Putnam County SPCA also allows you to donate your boat, lots, and real estate. Please inquire within about a non-vehicle donation.
to donate your vehicle today, or call 800-269-6814 to speak to a live customer service representative.
A Hassle-Free Contribution to a Great Cause
Have a vehicle you no longer use but don’t want to deal with the hassle of selling it? Then consider donating it to the Putnam County SPCA!
We partner with the Vehicle Donation Processing Center, Inc. to offer a highly specialized program allowing you to donate a car, truck, trailer, or recreational vehicle to support our mission.